Transfer or Withdraw from School

If a student is no longer residing in the Ridley School District residential boundaries, he or she must register in the school district where they reside. Please contact the student's school's office to request a transfer form. The name of the forwarding school district, along with the address of the new school building will be required on the form along with parent/guardian signature. All fines, lockers, and obligations should be cleared. Ridley School District will forward all records after receiving the request