Enrollment & Residency

To enroll a student in the Ridley School District, please make an appointment with the principal at the elementary schools or the counseling office at the middle and high school.


Note: If your child has an IEP or receives any special education services such as reading support, math support, or speech/language support, or has a 504 Plan requiring accommodations for Health/Physical needs, you are required to meet with a representative of the special education department to ensure proper placement. Please contact the Special Education Office at 610.534.1900 x1124 for an appointment following your appointment with the school.

Required documentation includes: