Enrollment & Residency

To enroll a student in the Ridley School District, please make an appointment with the principal at the elementary schools or the counseling office at the middle and high school.


Ext. 1401
Ext. 1412
Ext. 1421
Grace Park
Ext. 1434
Ext. 1444
Ext. 1452
Ext. 1462
Middle School - Counseling Office
Ext. 1322
High School - Counseling Office
Ext. 1260

Note: If your child has an IEP or receives any special education services such as reading support, math support, or speech/language support, or has a 504 Plan requiring accommodations for Health/Physical needs, you are required to meet with a representative of the special education department to ensure proper placement. Please contact the Special Education Office at 610.534.1900 x1124 for an appointment following your appointment with the school.

Required documentation includes

Proof of Age [24 P.S. §13-1304]

  • Original or certified official birth certificate or original or certified baptismal certificate

Immunization Records [24 P.S. §13-1303a]

  • Certificate of immunization issued in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Pennsylvania Secretary of Health and the Advisory Health Board. Students who are not immunized as required by the Pennsylvania Department of Health, or who are not medically or religiously exempt may not be admitted to school.

Proof of Residence [24 P.S. §13-1302]

The parent/guardian must provide a minimum of three documents to show proof of residency in addition to a Pennsylvania driver's license or state ID card. You will need to bring:

One form of documentation from this list:

  • Property Deed
  • Lease with name of child(children) on the lease
  • Mortgage Coupon Book
  • Mortgage Statement
  • Current Tax Bill*
  • Occupancy permit issued by the local municipality for the residence in question

Two forms of documentation with district address from this list:

  • Current utility bill
  • Bank statement
  • Welfare/UC ID
  • IRS statement
  • DPA Heath Card

*You may obtain a copy of your current tax bill by contacting your local tax office:
Eddystone Borough - 484.648.1927
Ridley Park Borough - 610.521.2026
Ridley Township - 610.534.4807

To enroll in kindergarten, a student must be age 5 no later than September 1st (PA state law change effective 2020-2021 school year) of the current school year.
To enroll in first grade, a student must be age 6 no later than September 1st (PA state law change effective 2020-2021 school year) of the current school year.

Additionally, an affidavits may be required. Affidavits (new and yearly updates) are by appointment only. Contact Ms. Kramer at 610-534-1900 ext 1131 or [email protected]. Hours for appointments during the school year are: Monday through Friday 8-4,  AND during the summer: Mondays through Thursdays 7:30-4 and Fridays 7:30-12:30 at the Ridley Services Center - 1001 Morton Ave. Folsom

Foster Children [24 P.S. §13-1305]

  • Original letter from the court, association, agency or institution indicating compensated placement with the resident, and the resident school district of the natural parent(s) and;
  • Signed sworn statement that the child has been placed by a bona fide agency in the home of the resident with compensation. Foster Care Point of Contact: Kelli Mullany, Director of Pupil Services at 610-534-1900 ext 1112.

Families in Transition - Contact

Elementary - Megan Warwick 610-534-1900 ext 1136

Secondary - Erin Cianciarulo - 610-534-1900 ext 1147

or Kelli Mullany, Director of Pupil Services at 610-534-1900 ext 1112.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.